August 15 2020 from 6:00 - 9:00 pm on the Island Princess in Orillia Ontario
Maximum of 120 people
Join us for a beautiful one of a kind evening on a sunset cruise, surrounding yourself by Ontario's Wellness Businesses and like-minded people from all over!
Our Mission: To inspire hope, and contribute to Ontario's Wellness businesses by giving everyone a chance to meet one another, and also enjoy a beautiful evening on the water.
As an organization, we value:
- The treatment of all individuals with respect and dignity
- The inherent worth behind connections, networking and referrals
- Embracing teamwork, unity and fostering healthy relationships
- The powerful role of educating others in all of our work
What you need to bring:
Your smile, your story and your business cards.
This cruise will be selectively open to public. Those that wish to attend that have not been a Holistic Healing Fair Vendor or are not an Ontario Wellness Business please send us a message explaining your interest and intentions for attending. We would love for you to be there!
Please Note: No items will be sold on this cruise, it is specifically organized as a professionally focused, social, networking cruise.
The cost to join us on this one of a kind evening is $59.43 per ticket. Your ticket includes all finger foods listed below and the 3 hour sunset cruise. Alcoholic beverages are extra.
Are you an Ontario Business and are looking for a discounted ticket price that also comes with marketing perks? Join as a Holistic Healing Fair Member today!
Our menu for the evening will include multiples of the following platters:
- Assorted Cheeses Platter - With a variety of crisp crackers
- Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Veggies & Dip
- Stuffed Mushroom Caps - Spinach & 3 Cheeses
- Hummus & Pita With roasted garlic
- Teriyaki Steak Kabobs - Bite sized and Yummy!
- Island Princess Bruschetta - We are almost famous for this!
- Our meet time at the dock is 5:30 pm
- Loading is 5:45 pm
- The Cruise Address is: 209 Mississauga St E, Orillia, ON L3V 6S1
- THE CRUISE WILL LEAVE EXACTLY AT 6:00 PM, ALL PASSENGERS MUST LOAD AT 5:45 PM
- There is free parking surrounding the dock
- There will be a cash bar on the boat and no ATM on site so please bring cash if you wish to participate with limited drinking (it is a professionally focused cruise, no misbehavior will be tolerated)
- If you miss loading time, the cruise will leave with out you
- There are NO REFUNDS on tickets once purchased. The Island Princess has a no refund policy so it will run rain or shine (There are coverings if it rains so we can still enjoy the evening)
- Once payment is sent, your full name will be listed on our passenger list and when you arrive your name will be marked off as you board